Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Question Answered

Ok eveyone seems to ask the same question whenever they see me for the first time. Why do you wear a suit? First of all i dont wear a suit. Most likley I am wearing a blazer or sport coat with a t-shirt and jeans. Secondly I wear it because I want to be different and I want to. I am so tired of seeing my people (teenagers yes I admit to being a teenager if you dont like tough ----- fill in your own expletive) wearing the same exact thing t-shirt and jeans no matter how different they seem or how ironic they think they are ive seen them all on someone else. So I wanted to stand out partially because there were very few other ways that get noticed. I sing but if Im in a pack of self absorbed teens that all of a sudden is the only thing that separates me and thats all they want me for. I can dance but its the same bull. Now if i wear something that seemingly is different but is not crazy i.e. the nose rings and 20 foot tall spikes of the goths man, they can be clothing challenged. So after getting compliments on my James Bond costume on Halloween, an actual full suit + an accent, did I mention I act but it also does me no good, I thought here's a way to be different. Well in a society (GHCHS) that still says that different perspectives, especially those that don't agree with "The Charter" ideals those who actually care about the wellfare of those students who are 90% of the population that actually care about enjoying life, are wrong. So to answer the question I wear the blazer because I want to

1 comment: